Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Easy Retro Hello Card | The Hedgehog Hollow July Subscription Box!

Hi friends!

Tasha here sharing a colorful new card created with the Hedgehog Hollow July box!

I used the totally awesome 50's Wallpaper retro stencil and Distress Oxide Ink to create this bright background. These colors give the card an 80's vibe and I'm loving it! This would also look great on a Birthday card!



For the sentiment, I stamped the cool "Hello Friend" marquee image with Eclipse Black ink and colored it with Copic Markers. I tried to use colors that coordinated with the background and added little white dots with gel pen. To frame the greeting, I punched two circles out and layered them on an Eclipse Black paper strip; love how this looks!

To finish off the card, I added Eclipse Black and hot pink layers before attaching the card to a white card base.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed today's project!

Click HERE to visit The Hedgehog Hollow Shop to purchase the August Subscription Box!

No comments:

Post a Comment