Friday, July 2, 2021

Red, White & Blue Card!

Happy Friday Friends!

Tasha here sharing a festive card created with the Dahlia Bloom Slimline Stencil!

To make this a 4th of July card, I used Red and Blue ink and left the background white to bring in the American flag colors. The design is so pretty and the pattern reminds me of fireworks.

The sentiment is from the All Seasons Sentiments Paper Pack; I love the white letters on the back background! Red cardstock and blue glitter paper matted the greeting, and I attached it to the center with foam tape.

Lastly, I added layers of Red, White & Blue to the card before attaching it to a slimline card base. I also added six enamel dots to complete the design.

Thanks for checking out today's project and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Happy 4th of July!


No comments:

Post a Comment