Friday, July 2, 2021

Life life on Cruise Control!

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing a cruise themed card created with the fun 4932-Pack You Bags Stamp Set. This set is one of my favorites (I'm a cruiser) and I like how the ship looks surrounded by stars!


The cruise ship was stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I wanted the ship to be the main focal point, so I layered red, white & blue stars and attached the ship with foam tape to the center. It looks like the cruise ship is sailing right off the card!


The sentiment "Live life on cruise control" was stamped with a dark navy ink and matted with coordinating red paper. I also carried on the patriotic theme by stenciling blue stars in the background. 


To complete the card, I added blue glitter paper before adhering the card to a white A2 sized card base. This card makes me happy and I think it's perfect for summer!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!


Copic Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment