Wednesday, June 30, 2021

BE A PINEAPPLE! (VIDEO TUTORIAL)

Tasha here sharing my last inspiration card created with The Hedgehog Hollow June Subscription Box.

This slimline card uses the cool Pineapple Stencil . I love all the details on the pineapple and how the colors blend together; so pretty!

Check out my video tutorial!


After the stenciling was completed, I used the center mask to block off the image and inked the background blue. Blue and yellow always work together and this shade of blue adds to the tropical vibe!

Instead of stamping the sentiment directly on the card, I wanted it to be a hanging tag. I stamped the greeting on a little square with Acid Wash Ink, layered it with pink paper, and attached it to the card with foam tape. I used yellow twine around the pineapple and attached a small bow to look like the tag was hand tied with a small heart in the center.

Lastly, I added layers of coral card stock and gold glitter paper before attaching it to a white slimline card base.

I hope you enjoyed today's project and be sure to check out The Hedgehog Hollow's Subscription Boxes. The July Box is available now and the Retro Theme is too fun!


https://linkdeli.com/widget.js?id=f5e8378456858c916708

No comments:

Post a Comment