Tuesday, June 29, 2021

HOPE YOUR DAY IS FRUITFUL!

Happy Tuesday Friends!

Tasha here with my second project created with The Hedgehog Hollow June Subscription Box!

The Farmer's Market Stamp Set includes several berry stamps; I selected the black berry, strawberry, blueberry and cherry to create a little grouping.

To make sure the image lines didn't overlap, I used masking paper to block off the fruit. Masking paper is awesome and allows you create clean designs!

The sentiment "Hope Your Day Is Fruitful" was stamped with the pretty Purple Rain Ink and I added two Crown Jewels to the ends.

Lastly, I added layers of Coronation Purple Cardstock, light violet paper, and gray glitter paper before attaching it to an A2 white card base.

Click HERE to check out The Hedgehog Hollow Subscription Box; The July Box is available now!


https://linkdeli.com/widget.js?id=f5e8378456858c916708

No comments:

Post a Comment