Monday, June 28, 2021

FOR MY MAIN SQUEEZE!

Happy Monday!

Tasha here sharing a new card created with The Hedgehog Hollow June Subscription Box!

This box includes several fruit stamps, but I thought a Citrus theme would be perfect for Summer! I love the bright colors against the white background!

The front sentiment "You Are" was stamped with Eclipse Black Ink and layered with gold glitter paper and hot pink card stock. I also added foam tape to raise the greeting up; I'm a big fan of foam tape!

For the inside of the card, I stamped "My Main Squeeze" with orange ink to coordinate with the citrus theme.

To finish the design, I added layers of gold glitter and hot pink paper before attaching it to an A2 sized card base.

Click HERE to sign up for The Hedgehog Hollow July Subscription Box!

Hope you enjoyed today's project and are having a great day!

https://linkdeli.com/widget.js?id=f5e8378456858c916708

No comments:

Post a Comment