Friday, May 28, 2021

Cool Hat Bro!

Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing a new card perfect for a special 2021 Grad! This card was created with the Art Impressions Graduation Stamp Set and this owl has to be the cutest grad image ever!


This smart owl is so fun and I love his cool shorts! I wanted the shorts to really stand out, so I colored them with a pretty lime green color and used the same color on his little grad cap tassel!


I stamped the sentiment "Cool Hat Bro!" in black; this is a great sentiment for a Grad Cap card fold!


To complete the card, I stamped "Congrats" under the cap and left enough room for a personal greeting. This is one of my favorite card folds and I can't wait to send these out to some special 2021 grads!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment