Friday, May 28, 2021

Easy CAS Cards | The Hedgehog Hollow May Subscription Box

Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing three new CAS cards created with the May Hedgehog Hollow Subscription Box.

This month's music theme is so fun and includes a wide variety of ephemera pieces that you can foil. I selected three different musical items and foiled them in gold; the metallic gold color looks amazing in person!



To keep the cards clean & simple, I embossed the sentiments with white embossing powder on black paper using Color Hive Clear. White embossed sentiments are so pretty and add so much detail!

For a pop of color, I added a layer of cardstock. Each card has a different color that stands out against the black and white. I love bright colors and I think it frames the cards nicely!

Lastly, I adhered a little Iridescent Heart Crown Jewels. These hearts have just the right amount of sparkle and the size finishes off the cards perfectly!

Thanks for checking out my project for today and I hope you are inspired to create some CAS cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment