Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Be Frappe!

Hi, crafty friends!
Tasha here sharing a fun card created with the new Be Frappe Stamp Set from Dare 2B Artzy!


This new Be Frappe Set is too cute and I love the donut images. I started by stamping the frap and used masking paper to position the donuts. This set includes one donut image, but you can mix and match colors and add sprinkles to give them different looks. I had a lot of fun mixing the designs on the frosting.


For the sentiment, I stamped the "Donut Worry Be Frappe" in a coordinating mint green color. This is such a fun sentiment and it's one that can be used any time of the year. I also love the little banner around the "Be" word, it reminds me of something you would see at a coffee shop.


Lastly, I added layers of gray glitter paper and Sprinkle on Top D2BA pattern paper. I also added some light purple ink around the main card and sentiment to bring in more color before attaching it to a pastel purple card base.


Thanks for stopping by today and taking a peek at the new Be Frappe Stamp Set!

Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment