Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Thank You Berry Much!

Hi D2BA Friends!

Tasha here sharing my first project created with the new Strawberry Vine stamp set. This strawberry vine image is awesome and will fit perfectly on a standard A2 card or you can use it on a slimline card!

I was inspired by the colors used on the leaves and thought having shades of green mixed with a layer of D2BA Margarita Lime pattern paper would be bright and fresh looking. I also added some little glitter enamel dots to bring in some sparkle; I just love glitter!

The image was colored with markers and I added clear glitter on top of the strawberries so they would shimmer in the light. This set also includes accent stamps, so you can really create your own design and add on layers.

Lastly, I used the Wavy Border Framelit die set and the center die from the new Slimline Love Framelit set for the layers. The card was then attached to a white card base to complete the design.

Be sure to check out the February Artzy Challenge and Artzy Community Facebook Group!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment