Sunday, February 7, 2021

Dare 2B Artzy February Challenge | Love-Themed Slimline Card

Good morning and welcome back to my Blog!
Today I'm sharing a new slimline card created for the Dare 2B Artzy February Challenge. This month's theme is "Love" which is perfect for Valentine's Day cards!


I started my card by stamping and coloring the cute Baby elephant stamp. I used the little raining hearts stamp from the Sunshine & Rainbows stamp set. The tiny hearts fit perfectly in the elephant's ear!


For the background, I used several D2BA stamps and embossed my own design in white. The "Love" word is from the Holiday Rose stamp set and the hearts are from the You've Got Mail stamp set. I used distress oxide ink to add in the pink color; I love the pink and white!
The sentiment was also from the You've Got Mail stamp set and I also embossed it with white. I thought this font worked well with the baby elephant and I really like the way the white pops! The banner is from the Wavy Slimline Border Framelits. I just made it smaller to fit in the center.


Lastly, I cut the center card with the new Rectangle Framelits and added laters of pink, glitter silver, and gray to coordinate with the elephant. I attached the card to a gray card base to complete the project.


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you are inspired to create a card for the Dare 2B Artzy February Challenge!

Have a wonderful day!













No comments:

Post a Comment