Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Stay Cool!

Hi D2BA friends!

Tasha here sharing a new card created with the Scoops of Thanks paper pack and Raccoon Party stamp set!

I started by using the second to largest Rectangle Fancy Framelit to cut out the Stay Cool cut-apart included in the New Scoops of Thanks paper pack. I like that the D2BA dies coordinate with the paper perfectly, so you can really personalize your projects.
After the cut-apart was cut, I used the largest Rectangle Fancy Framelit to add a light blue glitter layer. I thought the striped paper looked great, so I used the Sweetmobile striped pattern paper for my card's back layer. I love the variety of designs included on this pattern paper sheet!
To add more personalization to this card, I stamped one of the Raccoon images with Totally Black ink and used the coordinating dies to cut the raccoon out. The image on the cut-apart is the same size as the stamp, so you can use the Raccoon Party die set to cut out the printed raccoon, or layer your own stamped and colored raccoon image onto the cut-apart.
Lastly, I added some Glossy Accents to the ice cream and cherries, added some glitter enamel dots, and some little white gel accents to the raccoon before adhering the card to a teal 100 lb card base.
There's still time to enter the D2BA February Challenge!

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my card. I hope you are inspired to create with Scoops of Thanks cut-apart images and the fun Raccoon Party stamp set!

No comments:

Post a Comment