Sunday, October 4, 2020

Fall Slimline Card

Good morning everyone and welcome back to my blog.



I can not believe we are already in the month of October, but with a new month starts a new Artzy Challenge. This month's theme is Fall, so it's a great time to create fun Fall, Harvest, and Halloween themed cards and projects.


My slimline card was created using the new Wavy Slimline Framlit Dies and the cute Foxy Greetings Stamp Set from Dare 2B Artzy! These slimline dies are so fun and I love the wavy frame!
To add tons of Fall color, I used a variety of D2BA pattern paper; the prints work great together!


Instead of a stamped sentiment, I used the Layered Thanks die for the greeting. The dark brown and cream add to the Fall feel and I like the way the "Thanks" has a perfect spot to layer the heart die-cut in the center!


The images were all stamped with Totally Black ink and cut with the coordinating die set. I used markers for the coloring and added white accents with a gel pen. I used white, silver, and gold gel pens to add more detail to the leaves. These leaves are awesome and are cut with the D2BA Leaf die set.


To complete the card, I added layers of gold glitter paper and attached the card to a brown card base. 

Thank you for checking out my project and I hope you participate in the D2BA October Challenge!

Have a wonderful day!








No comments:

Post a Comment