Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Happy Holidays!

Hi Friends!
Tasha here sharing a holiday slimline card created with the new Just Chillin' stamp set!


The cute penguin images were stamped with my favorite D2BA Totally Black ink and layered on to a slimline card base. I used the new Slimline Framelit Die Set to create a winter background with D2BA pattern paper and coordinating card stock. 


I also added a little sparkle with layers of blue glitter paper and I cut the word "Holidays" from gold glitter paper. The Happy Holidays greeting is from the new Slimline Snowflake Die Set.



Lastly, I used foam tape to make the cute penguin friends appear as if they were floating off the card. I think this card is fun, cheerful, and perfect for this upcoming holiday season!

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's project showcasing the Just Chillin' stamp set and new D2BA Slimline die sets!

Have a wonderful day!









1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable, Tasha! I love how you colored and added some sparkle to your penguins and balloons!

    ReplyDelete