Tuesday, October 13, 2020

All About the Shoes

Hi Friends!

Tasha here sharing a festive Halloween card today created with the cute Witches Shoes stamp set from Dare 2B Artzy!

For the background, I used the awesome Sunburst Stencil and purple and black ink. The black edges allow the purple ink to pop and look like it's glowing. To coordinate with the ink blending, I used layers of black glitter paper and purple cardstock. These colors are great for Fall and Halloween cards and really go with the witchy theme!

The sentiment was stamped with Totally Black ink and I used the same purple ink from the background to add some color to the white paper. This sentiment is so fun!

The cool shoe was also stamped with Totally Black ink and I colored it with markers. I love the bright colors and the variety of patterns!

Lastly, I used foam tape to attach the shoe and layered the card on to a black A2 size card base.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed this card!

Remember there is still time to enter the October Artzy Challenge. This month's theme is Fall and it's a perfect time to show your Fall/Harvest/Halloween Artzy projects!

Have a wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment