Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Let's Get Jolly!

Hi Friends!

Tasha here sharing a festive holiday slimline card created with the Reindeer Games stamp set. I absolutely love this stamp set and think it works great with the New D2BA Slimline Framelit set.

The sweet reindeer was stamped with Totally Black ink and I colored his accessories to coordinate with the pretty snowflake D2BA pattern paper. The deep teal with red and white is so pretty and modern looking.

The Sentiment used is "Let's get...Jolly" and it was also stamped with Totally Black ink. I think this greeting is so cheerful and really works well with this playful reindeer image!

Lastly, I used the larger layering dies included in the D2BA Slimline Framelit Set to add more color. The wavy border die is my favorite! I also added some D2BA plaid pattern paper for the largest layer before adhering the card to a white card base. I can not wait to send bunch of these out this holiday season!

Don't forget there's still time to enter the Dare 2B Artzy August Challenge. This month's theme is Anything Goes, my favorite theme!

Click HERE to visit the Dare 2B Artzy Shop!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment