Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Autumn Greetings

Hello and welcome back to my blog!
Today I'm sharing a Fall-themed slim card using the New D2BA Slimline Framelit Die Set. 


To start my project, I created a stencil with the Trellis Die. I love this pattern and wanted to use this die in a new way. I cut the stencil from the same plastic sheets I use for my shaker cards and just ink blended the design. Since the slimline card is longer, I just lined up the stencil where it ended on the white card stock and continued the pattern. I think it looks awesome with the pop of white!


The plaid paper and leaves are all from the same piece of D2BA pattern paper. I love that D2BA paper is double-sided, and the Fall Leaves Die Set cuts out the leaf images on the opposite side.


Lastly, I stamped the sentiment "Autumn Greetings" from the Foxy Greetings Stamp Set with Totally Black Ink on to a white banner; this die is part of the Slimeline Framelit set and comes in two sizes. For some additional color and to complete the design, I used distress ink around the edge of the banner and think it coordinates well with the leaves and Fall look I was going for. 

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed this card!
Don't forget there is still plenty of time to join in the August Challenge and the theme this month is 
Anything Goes; my favorite theme!



Have a wonderful day!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment