Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Season's Greetings!

Hi friends!
Tasha here sharing a holiday slimline card created with the beautiful Poinsettia Tangle stamp set. I love this unique poinsettia image and think it the perfect size for a slimline card!

To start the card I stamped all the images with Totally Black ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I think the fun artzy patterns are really cool and give tons of interest to the card. For some bling, I added three little rhinestones to the center of the flower. I like the sparkle and thought it worked well with the gold glitter cardstock layers used throughout the card. 

Inspired by the reds used on the poinsettia, I used the new Slimline Framelit set to cut layers of red cardstock and two different D2BA pattern paper. I also added white and gold glitter paper which works great with the deep red color. I love gold and red together on holiday cards; it's so elegant!


The sentiment "Season's Greetings" was stamped with the same Totally Black ink and I used both of the banners dies to give a nice layered look to the greeting. These banner dies are also included in the Slimline Framelit set and can be used alone or layered together.
To complete this card, I layered it on to a white card base and added some clear glitter pen on top of the stamped images for extra shimmer. 

To complete this card, I layered it on to a white card base and added some clear glitter pen on top of the stamped images for extra shimmer. 

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed this holiday card! Be sure to stop by the D2BA Blog and participate in the September Artzy Challenge; this month's theme is Your Favorite Color!

Have a wonderful day!










No comments:

Post a Comment