Sunday, June 7, 2020

D2BA June Challenge -Masculine Themed Cards

Hello friends!
Today starts the Dare 2B Artzy June Challenge and the theme this month is Masculine Cards.


I created two cards for this fun challenge, and both were inspired by the retro car image from the Classic Dad Stamp Set. This set is fantastic for year-round cards and is perfect for Father's Day!


I started both designs by stamping the Car image with Totally Black ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I added little details to the cars with a white gel pen and used metallic silver to give a chrome look. I love this cool car!


The backgrounds on these cards really pop-out at you. I used the Sunburst Stencil with Distress Oxide inks, and this was the first time I blended black with a light color, but LOVE the way this looks!!! 


Lastly, I added the sentiments and attached the Car images with foam tape. I also wanted to use glitter card stock but did not want these to appear too sparkly. So, I selected muted gold and silver-gray-colored glitter paper and layered it on black. To complete the designs I added some enamel dots in coordinating colors and attached them on to a bright white card base. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope I inspired you to create some fun masculine themed cards. Be sure to stop by the Dare 2B Artzy Blog for more Design Team inspiration and to enter the June Artzy Challenge!

I'm excited to announce that D2BA is currently having a Design Team call
So if you are interested and love to be Artzy, head over to the D2BA Blog and apply by June 20, 2020! Click HERE!

Have a wonderful day!






1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete