Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Celebrate!

Good morning friends!
Tasha here sharing a coffee themed card perfect for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop, and Dare 2B Artzy is Super Sponsor!
Click HERE to check out the hop.
#springsummer2020clh



For this celebration themed card, I used the mug from the Cup of Cheer set and the sweet cupcake from the Happy Birthday Sentiments set. I like mixing my stamps to create unique designs.



The center images were stamped with D2BA Totally Black ink (My favorite) and framed with purple glitter card stock. To coordinate with the lime green base, I layered some pretty D2BA pattern paper and matted the layers with coordinating purple glitter. I just love the lime green and purple color combination; so bright and cheerful!



The sentiment "Celebrate" is from the Celebration Numbers stamp set and I used D2BA Wild Orchid Ink to bring in more purple.



Lastly, I layered the greeting with a piece of the purple glitter paper and added some purple enamel dots to complete the card.



Be sure to check out the Dare 2B Artzy shop during the hop to save 15% with the code: Coffee15

Have a wonderful day!

6 comments: