Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Crafty Gnome Sneak Peek!

Good morning D2BA friends!

Tasha here sharing a sneak peek of the super cute new Crafty Gnome stamp set. This set is not released yet but will be available soon and I'm sure it will quickly become a stamper's favorite!


The fun gnome image was colored with markers and layered on to a center-step card base. To add more detail, I used the pretty D2BA pattern paper; love the purple background and pop of white!


To complete the card, I added "You're my favorite GNOMIE!" sentiment and some sparkly pink glitter paper to give the card extra shimmer! I think this set is great for year-round projects, but I can't wait to send these out to my crafty friends this spring!


Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a sneak peek of the Crafty Gnome stamp set. If you're attending Creativation this year, be sure to stop by the Dare 2B Artzy booth #2435, located in The Stamping Village!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment