Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Tasha's Favorite Cards of the Year!

Hello D2BA friends!
Tasha here sharing three of my favorite cards created this year.

This sweet otter couple from the Otterly Awesome set was used on several projects this year and quickly became one of my favorite summer stamp sets. I had so much fun making this sea-themed card and love the ink blended background color!

Number two on my list is this pretty bee-themed pop-up card created with the BEE-utiful stamp set. The D2BA bee pattern paper looks awesome next to the pink card base and I enjoy creating and gifting interactive cards to my family and friends. This stamp set is fantastic for year-round cards and has an awesome variety of sentiments.



My third favorite card for 2019 was created with the Purrfect Day stamp set. The cat's festive bow and the holiday sentiment from the Holiday Village stamp set worked great together and I love the little music notes and mouse friend!



Thanks for stopping by today and looking back at some of the cards I created this past year.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment