Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Be a Unicorn!

Hello friends!
Tasha here sharing another fun sneak peek of a new stamp set from Dare 2B Artzy. I am a big fan of puppies and unicorns, and D2BA has a new set that combines the two (YAY)! Today's card was created with the Puppy Kisses Stamp Set which should be ready to purchase approx. March 15th, so keep your eyes on the lookout because this set is cuteness overload!


The adorable little puppy was colored with markers and she is ready to celebrate. I love that this set has so many options to customize your card or project. I added the unicorn headband and colored it with bright colors; so cheerful! I also added some pink and silver glitter layers to frame the center card and add sparkle.

Lastly, I layered some D2BA pink pattern paper to bring in more pink color and since I wanted to really have the puppy be the star of the card, I think just having pretty background paper keeps the card from being too busy.


Thank you for stopping by today and taking a sneak peek of the Puppy Kisses stamp set (Coming Soon). I hope you love this cute puppy image as much as I do.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment