Tuesday, December 10, 2019

We Wish You a Merry Christmas!

Happy TuesdayFriends!
Tasha here sharing a cheerful holiday card created with the super sweet Meow stamp set from Dare 2B Artzy!


I just love this cute kitty and mouse pair and thought it would be fun to use them in a Christmas card. The images were stamped with Totally Black ink and I colored them with Copic markers. I used red and green on their accessories to give them a holiday look.


For the sentiment, I selected "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" from the Holiday Village stamp set.  This set also includes two little music notes that can be stamped randomly on a card.


Lastly, I used a white gel pen to create falling snow against a blue background and the cool Wavy Squares Framlit Die Set to cut the shaped paper. I also added layers of green, red, and gold glitter to continue the Christmas theme and complete the design.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you are inspired to mix and match your stamp sets to create fun holiday projects and enter the December D2BA Challenge!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment