Sunday, December 1, 2019

Dare 2B Artzy December Challenge

Hello and welcome back to my Blog!
Tasha here sharing a project created for the Dare 2B Artzy December Challenge. I cannot believe it's already December 1st, but I am super excited to share some fun holiday cards to kick off this festive season!

My card features one of the moose images from the New Merry Christmoose stamp set. I used D2BA Totally Black ink (my favorite) for the stamping and colored her in with Copic markers. I love that this set has an optional "Hot Cocoa" stamp that fits perfectly on the little mug!

The sentiment was stamped with D2BA Margarita Lime ink and I used D2BA Blue Sky ink to stamp the little snowflake from the same stamp set. To add sparkle, I cut a scalloped frame from gold glitter paper and matted it with navy blue cardstock to make that gold color pop! I also used a piece of the D2BA blue plaid pattern paper and some bright green cardstock for additional layers. I love how the bright green coordinates with the lime green sentiment and the vest!



Lastly, the card adhered to a 100 lb white base and I embellished with a white gel pen and gold glitter pen to complete the design.


Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you will participate in the Dare 2B Artzy December Challenge!

Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment