Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Nuts About You

Good morning Friends!
Tasha here sharing my first Valentine's Day themed card for 2019 created with the super cute Squirrel Stamp set from Dare 2B Artzy!

The two cute squirrel images were colored with markers and added to a ombre heart background to give a fun Valentine's look. I love the sweet little critter with the bow and flower and just had to add a little pink to her tail; too cute!


The sentiment "I'm Nuts about You!" was added to the bottom of the card and I used this block lettering to add in more fun colors; I love colorful sentiments!


Lastly, layers of dark purple cardstock framed the design and light pink glitter paper adds a pretty shimmer to complete the card. 



Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you are inspired to create some fun Valentine's Day card using the New Squirrel stamp set. Also, if you are attending "Creativation" this year, be sure to check out Dare 2B Artzy at booth #561 to see all the fun new products and artzy inspiration!

Have a wonderful day!
-Tasha








No comments:

Post a Comment