Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Top 3 Dare 2B Artzy Cards of 2018

Good morning and Merry Christmas!
Tasha here sharing three of my favorite Artzy cards created in 2018!

#1 - Sending Warm Christmas Wishes


This card was created for November Team-Up Blog hop using paper from The Paper Cut. These Alpaca stamps are just too fun and thought the pop of orange made a cool southwestern holiday card!

#2 - Sending Autumn Greetings


The New Foxy Greetings stamp set was one of my favorite sets from 2018 and I used it to create several projects, but this design was really my favorite! I love the way the fox looks in front of the night sky and all the fall colors; so peaceful!

#3 - Modern Fall Layered Card


The last card in my Top 3 is this layered fall design. These colors are so modern and I love how the green and blue shades just pop against the black background! I really enjoyed being able to cut out the leaves on the new pattern paper and use them as embellishments, this made creating this card quick and easy!


Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek at some of the cards I created this past year. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday and I look forward to sharing more ideas and inspiration in 2019!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment