Tuesday, January 22, 2019

It's a Girl!

Hi friends!
Tasha here sharing a baby card created with the sweet new Baby Elephant stamp set from Dare 2B Artzy!


This cute little elephant was stamped with Totally Black ink and colored with markers. I also stamped a light pink heart that worked perfectly with the baby girl themed card.


The frame was cut from the D2BA Oval Scalloped Framelit die set and I used the same frame to create the cloud background. I love thinking of new ways to use my crafting supplies. 


The sentiment "It's a Girl" and the little flower images were also stamped in black and colored with markers. A green grass hill completes the scene on the center card. 


Lastly, I layered the center card on to a piece of the beautiful new Lavender Lotus pattern paper. The purple and green color combination in this paper is just stunning! The base was cut from grey card stock to coordinate with the elephant and finish the baby card.


Thank you for stopping by and checking out this sweet little baby card. I hope you are inspired to create with the new Baby Elephant stamp set!

Also, there's still time to enter the January Challenge. Check out the Dare 2B Artzy Blog for more information on how to enter!


Have a wonderful day!
Tasha















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card as always. I love the little elephant character and the heart addition in the ear is so precious. As usual, your coloring is gorgeous. So proud of the work you do and I can’t wait to see what you make next!

    ReplyDelete