Sunday, June 3, 2018

D2BA Bright Colors Challenge

Hello and welcome back to my blog!


Today I'm sharing my project for the Dare 2B Artzy Bright Colors Challenge. I love creating colorful cards and thought I would make a cheerful Father's Day spinner card.



The card base was created with D2BA Diamond Bliss double-sided pattern paper and I used the punched out circle center scraps to make the spinner in the middle. The paper has an awesome pattern using bright blues and greens, and this type of card allows both sides of the paper to show. 


The sentiment "Happy Father's Day" was stamped on white paper and layered on the center circles. I used silver thread to hold the circle in place and when the thread is twisted, the circle center will spin; so fun!!!

When sending the card out, you spin the thread and place it into an A2 sized envelope. When the card is removed and opened, it will spin and the happy greeting will show on both sides. I am so excited to give this to someone special for Father's Day this year!



Thank you for stopping by and checking out my card. Be sure to visit the Dare 2B Artzy Blog to see all the design team member's challenge projects!

Click HERE to visit the D2BA Shop!

Click HERE to find more info on the June Challenge!

Have a wonderful day!
-Tasha








No comments:

Post a Comment