Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Sit Back and Relax...

Hi everyone!
Sharing a cute card created for the Spring+Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop using the FREE Beach Brentwood digital stamp from JessicaLynnOriginal.


I love this cute beach scene of Brentwood chilling with his iced beverage. Totally makes me want to go on a tropical vacation!


The digi was printed on white card stock and colored with alcohol markers. I added tons of glitter on top of the coloring to give it a sun-kissed shimmer look. I love glitter!!!!


The paper layers were created with white card stock and a fun coffee bean themed pattern paper. I thought it looked great with the owl's cute hat! 
Lastly, I attached the card to the center of a petal pocket to complete the design. 

Click HERE to visit the JessicaLynnOriginal Shop!


Have a wonderful day!
-Tasha



24 comments:

  1. Woow that beautiful is colored, this divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute image, Tasha, and you've created such an adorable card with it. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring Tasha! Love it! Fantastic background And very cool card design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderfull card Lisa. Really like the way you did Brentwood's hat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tropical theme, awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tropical theme, awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. I like how it is on a petal pocket. The glitter really adds that extra special look. Love how the hammock looks.

      Delete
  8. I love this....such a cute fun card. My son is moving to the Caribbean for a couple years and that is going to be his life...LOL Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and original shaped card! This scene is adorable! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute. awesome shape and sweet image.

    ReplyDelete