Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Happy Everything!

Hi friends!
Tasha here sharing a card created with the new BEE-utiful stamp set from Dare 2B Artzy.



For my card, I stamped the flower and little bee images with D2BA Totally Black Ink. I colored them with markers and used clear glitter on top to add some sparkle; love all the detail in the flowers and bee wings!



There are four great sentiments included in this fun set, but I thought "Happy Everything" would be perfect to send any time of the year to someone special. It was stamped in the same ink on cream cardstock.



The pattern paper is from the new Honey Bloomz paper pack. All the paper is double-sided and both of the designs shown are from one sheet!



To add some texture, I used paper layering and foam tape on all the stamped images. I also bent the bee wings to look as if they're flying off the card.



Lastly, I embellished with white gel pen and attached the card to a cream colored base. I can not wait to send this card out and to make another fun project with this awesome stamp set!



Click HERE to visit the D2BA Shop!

Also, be sure to check out the February Challenge!



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment