Sunday, February 4, 2018

D2BA February Challenge

Hi friends!
Tasha here to share a new card created for the Dare 2B Artzy February 
"All You Need is Love" Challenge. 


For my project, I created a center step card using the super cute Bear Banner stamp set. I love this adorable bear image; perfect for a card for someone special!

This set has a variety of banner options, or you can write your own on the blank flags. I used the XoXo stamps to go with this month's theme and cut the flags with the coordinating die set.


The card fold was created with the two sheets of double-sided D2BA pattern paper from the new Summertime Petals Collection Paper Pack. The pink check is one of my favorite prints; love the pink!


For the sentiment, I stamped "You're so Beary Special" in D2BA Black ink and framed it with two sweet bee images. The little bees are great embellishments!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are inspired to participate in this fun challenge!

Click HERE to visit the Dare 2B Artzy Shop!

Click HERE for the February Challenge!

Have a wonderful day!

-Tasha 




No comments:

Post a Comment