Friday, February 16, 2018

D2BA February Blog Hop


Please visit CraftyPinkPixie.com to leave a comment for this Blog Hop! :)



---------
For my project I created two fun lip balm favors using the new Alpaca Cake and Bouquet 4 You stamp sets.
The Alpaca box was created with paper from the colorful new Summertime Petals paper collection. I love the bright stripes! I also used the coordinating die set to cut out the cute alpaca and cactus images. 

The 2nd box was made with a lovely yellow paper from the new Honey Bloomz Collection. The yellow reminded me of spring and looks fantastic with the floral bouquet!

Lastly, I used the coordinating Fresh Picked die set to cut the orange bow from a sheet of the new bow pattern paper. The die will cut both the stamped bow and the printed bows on the paper; this is so awesome!!!!




Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Hopping!
-Tasha







No comments:

Post a Comment