Sunday, February 18, 2018

Celebrate Like A Viking!

Hi everyone!
Tonight I'm sharing a masculine birthday card created with the "Norse Warriors" stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas!


I stamped the cute viking and his ship in Memento black ink and colored all the images with markers. The sentiment selected with "Celebrate Like A Viking" and it was stamped in orange ink. The orange brings in a nice pop of color.


Lastly, I used the Fancy Frame Die Set to cut the layers out. To keep this card masculine and still use my favorite scalloped border, I chose a charcoal cardstock and layered it on to a black A2 sized card base. I love the dark colors behind the crisp white center card!


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project!

Click HERE to visit the Craftin Desert Divas Shop.

Have a wonderful day!
-Tasha



No comments:

Post a Comment