Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Owl Christmas Shaker Card

Hi Friends!
Tasha here sharing a new Owl Christmas shaker card created with the fun Christmas Owl stamp set from Dare 2B Artzy!

 

The super cute owl image was stamped with Black D2BA ink and colored with markers. I used shades of gray and pops of teal to give a wintery look; I just love the holiday sentiments on the owl!


The frame was created with the D2BA snowflake pattern paper and layered on silver glitter paper. D2BA has great quality paper and I love that they are double-sided. This holiday print is one of my favorites!

For the inside of the shaker, I used a light blue heavy cardstock and stamped the sentiment "Merry Christmas" in black ink.
I also used one of the included snowflake stamps and a white gel pen to create a snowy background. Lastly, the shaker was filled with pastel sequins; love these colors!!!



To complete this card, I attached it to a teal textured card base and added some little white gel details to the owl.



I hope you enjoyed this Christmas card and are inspired to create a holiday project using the Christmas Owl stamp set!



Click HERE to visit the Dare 2B Artzy Shop!

Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment