Skip to main content

JLO: You Are My Happy Ending Release

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog!
Today I am excited to share with you my project created with the awesome new stamp set "You Are My Happy Ending Pirate Kids" from Jessica Lynn Originals.



The background paper was created with the "True Love" sentiment and heart stamp. To give the paper a more vintage look, I used distress ink and matted it on black cardstock.



The stamped character images were stamped in black and colored with markers. I also accented them with gold glitter and white gel pen; had to add some sparkle. 


Lastly, I cut our a door on the front of the card and stamped "You are my Happy Ending" on the inside. The top card was layered on metallic gold textured paper and attached to a red card base to complete the look.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are inspired to created with the fun "You Are My Happy Ending Pirate Kids" from Jessica Lynn Originals.

Click HERE to visit the JessicaLynnOriginal Shop!

Have a wonderful day!
-Tasha


Be sure to check out all of the awesome projects created by the JessicaLynnOriginal design team!

Tasha -You Are HERE :)
Maria
Carolyn











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SBC September Hop

Hi friends and welcome to my stop on the SBC September Hop sponsored byPickled Potpourri Digital Stamps!

For my project, I created a fun holiday treat bag using the super cute Reindeer food digital stamp and window image from the Daydreaming digital stamp set.

This bag is perfect for treats, a small gift, and fits a gift card perfectly! The sweet little reindeer was colored with markers and layered with foam tape to add some dimension.



To complete the card, I layered some clear glitter and added snow to the window; love the winter look!



Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project. Kendra is your next stop!

Have a wonderful day!
-Tasha


Information/Rules:
We hope you enjoy all of our talented designer's creative projects! To be entered in the Grand Prize Drawing for a prize from our sponsor, please stop by each design team members blogs/videos, subscribe and leave a comment. Our hop is open Saturday, Sept 30th, with the winner announced during the next hop on the SBC blog.
So…

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Project 1

Hi Friends Today, I'm sharing my first project created for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! This cute owl digital stamp from Craftin Desert Divas is just too cute, and I just love that the critter is sitting inside of a pumpkin!

Instead of going with a traditional card fold, I went with a circle base. To coordinate with the owl, I used shades of gray for the base and layers. A gray plaid scalloped frame looks awesome next to the purple background!


To complete this project, I added clear glitter and little white gel dots to embellish. I think the sky looks magical and totally gives that fall/Halloween time feel to the card!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my first project for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Click the link below to participate!  Click HERE for more Coffee Lovers Blog Hop information!
Click HERE to visit the Craftin Desert Divas Shop!
Have a wonderful day! -Tasha