Thursday, November 23, 2017

JLO: Miracles Take Time/ Never Too Old To Dream Release

Hi friends!
Today I am excited to shared not one, but two awesome new stamp sets from 

The first stamp is called Miracles Take Time and it is too cute! 
With this set, I created a CAS card using the girl image and the"Have Courage & Be Kind" sentiment. The girl was colored with markers and attached with foam tape. In addition, I added tons of glitter ot her dress; I love all the sparkle!
I also made a fun shaker tag using several images and the "All About True Love's Kiss" sentiment. This tag would look awesome on a wedding gift, Valentine's Day gift, or could be used as an ornament this holiday season; the possibilities are endless!


The second new release set is called Never Too Old To Dream. 
For my first card I made a fun scene and colored everything with markers. I love this set and wanted to give this card a fun fairy-tale look. 
To complete the project, I used the "I Love You!" sentiment and framed it in the center of the card.


The second card used both character stamps again, but I added some of the fun lanterns. I wanted it to look like a night sky, so I added little gel dots to resemble stars, and added the lanterns to look as if they were floating. I like the way the bright yellow pops next to the dark blues!


Lastly, the sentiment was stamped on a stitched frame with metallic silver pigment ink. This ink shimmers and totally goes with the starry feel of the card!

I hope you enjoyed the projects for today and be sure to hop to each design team member's blog to check out more awesome inspiration using the new "Miracles Take Time" and "Never Too Old To Dream" stamp sets from Jessica Lynn Original!

Have a wonderful day!
-Tasha

Click HERE to visit the Jessica Lynn Original Shop!

*****Digital Stamp Freebie Offer*****
If you buy both clear stamp sets, you can get this awesome digital stamp for FREE! 


..........................................................

Click HERE to see more fun projects and add your card to the Linkup! 
......................................................................................................................................................

Tasha -You Are HERE :)
Maria
Carolyn



No comments:

Post a Comment