Saturday, July 15, 2017

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #50

Happy Saturday!
Today I'm sharing a new summer themed card created for the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #50


For my project, I made a square top folding card and used all the challenge colors as inspiration to create a relaxing beach scene. I love the Aloha Newton stamp set!


The stamped image and background were colored with markers. Glitter and white gel pens were used to embellish and a row of multicolored pastel rhinestones line the bottom of the card for extra sparkle!


Lastly, I created a frame with watercolored paper and layered rose gold glitter paper on the back. The card base was made from lavender textured cardstock and the inside was left blank.

I hope you enjoyed this card and be sure to check out the fun Newton's Nook Inky Challenges (HERE).

Have a wonderful day!
-Tasha


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Your coloring is beautiful, and I love the rose gold glitter paper! Thanks for linking up to the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love all the bling. Thanks for getting your Paw's Inky at the IPC challenge.

    ReplyDelete