Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Thank-You Easel Card

Hi, friends!
Tasha here sharing a new thank-you easel card!



The base was created with navy blue cardstock and layered with white textured paper and cool plaid D2BA pattern paper. I love the colors in this plaid print!

The sentiment was cut with the new "Thanks" layer die set; the word was so easy to cut out and I like that the shadow is optional!

When you open the card, a sweet message is revealed. I selected "You are simply Wonderful" from the Blissful Blooms set and stamped it in orange. I wanted a bright color and the orange pops against the white.



Lastly, I embellished with flowers from the Wishing Happiness stamp set. They were colored with markers in red, dark orange, and blue to match the plaid paper. I also layered clear glitter on top to add tons of sparkle! This card is so cheerful and is a perfect way say thank-you to someone special!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment