Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: Challenge #389 -Sequins

Hello, friends!
Tasha here sharing my entry for the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #389: Sequins. For my project, I created a fun summer themed shaker card with the new Beach Blanket Bingo stamp set.


This super cute critter is so fun; I love his swimming gear! I colored the image with markers and layered Glossy Accents over the tube, floaties, and goggles to give them shine. I also added clear glitter before layering the gloss for some sparkle.


The sentiment was stamped in black on sea green paper. A pretty blue and green sequins mix filled the shaker cup; I thought these colors went perfectly with the beach theme!


Lastly, I layered a silver glitter frame and some aqua blue glitter around the shaker cup and used a fish pattern paper to create some layers. Also, the center layer and card base were created with textured cardstock to give the card tons of support when traveling in the mail.

Click HERE to visit the Kraftin' Kimmie Shop!

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
-Tasha

Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment