Tuesday, July 11, 2017

D2BA Design Team Project: Nail Polish Gift Box

Hi, friends!
Tasha here sharing a fun nail polish gift box created with the Flip Flops and Flowers For Mom stamp sets from Dare 2B Artzy!



The box was constructed from pink cardstock and I layered navy blue D2BA pattern paper to each side; love the blue and pink color combination!



The flip-flop images were stamped in black ink and colored with markers. I layered clear glitter on top to give some sparkle and adhered a pretty pink rhinestone to each for more shine.



The sentiment "To A Special Friend" was stamped in black on coordinating pink cardstock. I layered pink glitter paper behind the sentiment and around the peek-a-boo circle opening. In addition, I made a large bow from the same pink glitter paper and added a larger pink rhinestone to the center. There is always room for extra shimmer!



Lastly, two nail polish bottles were added to complete the package. The flip-flops reminded me of painted toenails and I think this is a great gift option for the summer season!



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you are inspired by today's project.

Click HERE to visit the Dare 2B Artzy Shop!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment