Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Pawfect Halloween Card!

Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog!
Today I'm sharing a Halloween card created with the Trick or Treat Stamp Set from Dare 2B Artzy. I love animal stamps and the trick or treating pets included in this set are just too cute!
For my card, I stamped one of the little doggies and the treat bucket. After coloring the images I used the coordinating die set to cut the images out. I like that this die set cuts around the "Happy Halloween!" greeting making it really easy to layer it on projects.


Before layering on the images, I used Distress Oxide Ink to add color to the sky. For the ground I cut a piece of D2BA pattern paper that had a Fall leaf print. This is great way to use small scraps and this print adds to the Fall scene perfectly!

Lastly, I added layers of black and orange card stock, and a piece of D2BA plaid pattern paper to bring in more Halloween colors. I also used the banner die to add more color behind the embossed greeting, I love the bright white lettering!

Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you are inspired to create a fun pet-themed Halloween card. Be sure to check out the Dare 2B Artzy Shop for more details!

Have a wonderful day!








No comments:

Post a Comment