Monday, September 30, 2024

Embrace the Day Card Featuring the D2BA STAMPtember Limited Edition Set!

Hi friends and welcome back to my Blog!
Today I'm sharing a new card created with the D2BA limited edition set created for the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember collaboration

This set has several images and sentiments to select from, but I LOVE these sunflowers! I stamped the flowers directly on the card and used masking paper to cover them before ink blending some purple clouds using the Clouds & Raindrops Stencil. I thought the purple color went well with a Fall card.

After ink blending the sky and adding green grass to the ground, I stamped the "Embrace and day!" greeting. To coordinate with the purple clouds, I used D2BA Wild Orchid Ink on the word "Embrace" and D2BA Totally Black Ink on the rest of the greeting. The pop of color in the sentiment adds a fun detail and I love the bright white on the top corner. 

To complete the card I added layers of dark purple and golden yellow card stock, gold glitter paper, and a layer of D2BA pattern paper. The green leaf print went perfectly with the flowers and colors used throughout the card. I also attached several purple enamel dots to complete the design.



Thank you for checking out today's project. Be sure to head over to Simon Says Stamp to see more card examples and to purchase this beautiful limited edition stamp set from Dare 2B Artzy!










No comments:

Post a Comment