Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Make A Wish!

Good morning and welcome back to my blog. 
Today I'm sharing a new card created with items from Dare 2B Artzy and I'm so excited to give you a peek at the new Campfire Friends Set!
To make this card I stamped the cute chipmunk and fire image with Totally Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. After coloring, I used the coordinating die set to cut both images out before layering them on the card with foam tape. 


For the background, I used the D2BA Curve Slimline Border Dies to create the ground. After adhering the ground to the blue sky background, I used the D2BA Rectangle Framelits Die Set to cut the center card. I used the same Frame set to cut the gold glitter paper layer and the plaid pattern paper. The double-dot design gives the edges a nice finished look.

Lastly, I added layers of black, teal, and orange card stock before attaching the card to a white card base. The orange and blue colors coordinate perfect with the plaid paper and gives the card a fun Fall look. I also embossed the greeting on to black paper and attached it to the card with foam tape to complete the design.

Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you enjoyed this card.

Have a wonderful day!
Tasha 

Supplies Used: Check out the Dare 2B Artzy Shop. 
Dare 2B Artzy (Shop Link)
  • D2BA - Campfire Friends Stamp Set
  • D2BA - Campfire Friends 
  • D2BA - Rectangle Framelits Die Set
  • D2BA - Curve Slimline Border Dies
  • D2BA - 6x6 Pack - Fall Harvest
  • D2BA - Totally Black Ink







No comments:

Post a Comment