Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Frappe Birthday!

Happy Tuesday Friends!
Sharing a card created with the exclusive Art Impressions and Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® 2024 Collaboration Set! This set has a fun coffee & donut themed design and I just love Art Impression people stamps!
For my project I stamped the two friends and colored them with markers. I used polka-dot pattern paper for the leggings and love the look! The brick background was created with a brick stencil and two shades of Distress Oxide Ink and I used dark gray markers for the ground. I wanted it to look like they were outside of a coffee or donut shop chatting with their treats.



For the sentiment, I embossed "Frappe Birthday" on to black paper and attached a piece of silver glitter paper before adhering it to the card with foam tape. The white lettering pops against the black paper and looks great with the brick design behind it!




Lastly, I added layers of silver glitter paper, black card stock, and a pretty pink pattern paper to complete the design. This new stamp set was so much fun to create with and will be awesome for year-round projects. 

Be sure to check out Simon Says Stamp for more details on this exclusive set, but don't delay because once they sell out, they will no longer be available to purchase. 

Have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment