Friday, July 19, 2024

Happy Bee-Day!

 Happy Friday Friends!

Tasha here sharing a bee-themed card inspired by the current All A-Buzz Challenge from Art Impressions! I used the new 5925 - Honey Bee Set and think the little bee stamps are just too cute! 

I started by stenciling a hive design in the center of my card to bring in a bright yellow color. After, I stamped out all the images. Cutting these stamped pieces out was super easy using the included dies; I love that Art Impressions has coordinating dies for this set!

For the coloring, I used Copic Markers and added glitter to the wings for extra sparkle. I also used a white gel pen on the fabric top of the honey to give a check look. Doesn't this little bee look so happy with his honey jar?

This stamp set includes several greetings, but the "Happy Bee-Day!" sentiment fit perfectly on a little banner. I decided to emboss white on black paper to continue with the bee theme. Plus, the black, white, and yellow colors always look good together.

Lastly, I added gold glitter paper, orange and gold card stock, and a pretty floral pattern paper to complete the card. I hope you enjoyed today's project and will participate in the All A-Buzz Challenge!












No comments:

Post a Comment