Friday, July 12, 2024

Magical Day Card!

Happy Friday Friends!

Tasha here sharing a card inspired by the current Art Impressions Challenge. The theme is Magical Creatures and I thought it was the perfect time to create with the new 5915 - Woodland Fairies Set!

I love fairies and when looking at the images included in this set, I just couldn't decide on which fairy to use, so I selected three for this card. To make a little scene, I stamped a bench and covered it with masking paper before stamping the fairy in the back. I just love masking!

Since I wanted it to look like the other two fairies were sitting on the bench, I used the included coordinating die set to cut them out and attached them to the card with foam tape. Don't they look so adorable, I love the little wings!


For the background, I used a cloud and grass stencil to make the ground and sky. I also used two Ai grass stamps to add more detail to the ground and attached several enamel flowers for extra color. 
Lastly, I attached silver paper, purple card stock, and a fun star pattern paper to complete the card. I hope you enjoyed today's project and will join in the Magical Creatures Challenge!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment