Friday, January 5, 2024

Relax and Enjoy Your Day!

Happy Friday!

Tasha here, excited to share my first card of 2024 with you all! Art Impressions offers a tons of fantastic birthday stamp sets, and for today's creation, I chose a charming image of a guy lounging in his recliner.



To begin, I stamped the main image from the 5421 - Sit Back Laugh Lines Set on to white card stock and masking paper. This masking paper allowed me to cover our laid-back guy before working on the cool background. There's something incredibly satisfying about peeling away the masking paper to unveil a pristine image underneath, isn't there?



Lastly, for the greeting, I opted for a layered "Happy Birthday" sentiment. Cutting the words from coordinating paper colors added a delightful pop to the card. The blue and white against the stenciled brick wall background created a visually striking effect that I absolutely love.



I hope you enjoyed today's card and are having a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment