Friday, January 12, 2024

Masculine Birthday Card!

Happy Friday!

Tasha here with a clean & simple card, inspired by the Art Impressions Clean Slate Challenge. With the holidays behind us, it's the perfect time to get a jump start of this year's birthday cards!

For this special creation, I chose the charming 5115 - Birthday Laugh Lines stamp. The birthday guy featured in this stamp stole my heart, and I couldn't wait to add him to my card.

The main image was stamped in black ink, and I used Copic Markers for all the coloring. A white gel pen added subtle accents to the clothing, balloon, and of course, a party hat for that extra touch of fun.


For the greeting, two sentiments in green ink coordinated seamlessly with the man's sweater, keeping the card minimal yet full of character. Layers of green and black card stock, along with a touch of brick pattern paper, provided a subtle backdrop before attaching it to a clean white base, completing the project.


I hope you enjoyed today's card and will join in the Ai Clean Slate Challenge!
Have a great day!











No comments:

Post a Comment