Friday, November 3, 2023

Dachshund Through the Snow Card!

 Happy Friday Friends!

Today I'm sharing a new holiday card featuring the Art Impressions 4937 - Santa Paws Set. This design was inspired by the current Ai "You're Such a Square!" Challenge and I just love making square cards!


To make this card, I stamped the little doggie and colored his festive clothing with markers before cutting him out. I also added foam tape and a little light gray shadow under him to make it look like he was jumping in the snow. I think his little winter outfit and the large bell are too cute!


For the background, I used a piece of snowflake pattern paper for the sky and attached a stitched hill for the ground. I also used Distress Oxide Ink for some extra blue color; I think the blue makes the white pop and look more like snow.


The greeting "Dachshund Through the Snow" was stamped with a light blue ink to coordinate with the snowy scene. I also attached layers of black, pink, and blue glitter paper to bring in more color and complete the project.


I hope you enjoyed today's card and will participate in the Art Impressions "You're Such a Square!" Challenge!











No comments:

Post a Comment